Friday, November 14, 2008

*update on things

Okay----The poodle skirt my sister had was not quite what I needed--it was cute but with Alexis's long stature it would have been a mini skirt--so my husband on his way up from work, picked this skirt up at Party City---> ( he is not home yet so I copied the picture from the website)


He also got her poodle socks and poodle earrings...LOL

Okay--Pictures--I was misled--I did not read the fine print----it said *Free Sitting Fee* the fine print said for the first person and then 10.00 for each additional person. So when I called to confirm, I cancelled it. I just could not see spending my husband's hard earned money on a 40.00 sitting fee??!!! So I got an appointment at Walmart for 24.99--TOTAL! More with in my budget--so that will be sometime next week:) I did get Little Kevin's shirt too--so we are all set now:):::whew:::

I have spaghetti sauce simmering in the crockpot and just waiting for my beloved to come home from work:)))

5 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Julieann,

If you're still interested in going to Penney's I can send you a coupon that has all sitting fees waived. I'll e-mail you more about it.

Julieann said...

Thank you so much Erin, but I already cancelled JCPenney's and was little perterbed about the fine print--if I had not seen that, which I am sure a few people have not, I would have been stuck paying a lot more then I had intended. Walmart has a really great deal, and I am familiar with them...that is where we usually get them done, I was just trying a new place--but it backfired on me. Hopefully Walmart will have a different background...LOL.

Thank you though, I do appreciate it!

Julieann

Anonymous said...

Oh that Poodle skirt is darling!!! love love love it
deezie
what a great husband to have gone and picked the skirt up for you and the extras:)

Rhonda said...

Poodle skirts are so much fun for girls. I have made 2 for my daughter, once when she was about 9 and again while she was in college. And 2 another college girl that needed them for a sorority doing.

Your hubby/Alexis's daddy sounds like a keeper too!