Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday!

Fudge Recipe:

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 can (14 oz.)Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
LINE 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
SPREAD evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.

Sweet Treats
(Picture from last year)
I got this recipe a few years ago from Mari's blog, and it has a been a favorite ever since..I think I post this recipe a few times a year..Thank you Mari!

Sweet Treats
Round pretzels (may also use square basket weave type)
Hershey Hugs (may also use chocolate Kisses)
Christmas M & M's

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Lay pretzels out onto lined cookie sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place in center of pretzel ring or in using square pretzel, on top of it. Place in oven for about 5 minutes.When Hugs are still maintaining their shape, but are soft press one M & M into Hug. Cool in refrigerator , then eat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I am going to go to the market and get my produce for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow, I should have everything I need. After the store, I will bake a little and finish the rest of the cleaning. Tomorrow is going to be a big cooking day. As you can see, I posted two recipes that I will be doing. I have a pumpkin and apple pie already, they are in the freezer, I bought those.

It is supposed to rain again today, I am just loving this cool wet weather, it puts me in the mood for the Holidays. I remember one Christmas it was in the 90's, that is just not right...LOL.

Have a wonderful and blessed and busy Tuesday!
XO

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad you're still enjoying them. I like that you can change the pretzels and the candy and they are always good!

Kathi said...

My children would love these. They look so cute. Sharon and I are blogging again. I have missed it and have missed all my dear friends. Kathi

Anonymous said...

I am making the Pretzel Candies now. I am making them for my son's Christmas Party at school. I will let you know how they liket them tomorrow.

Tammy