Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday!







Today we are going to the music store and buying Alexis a Violin. She will be taking lessons at school for two years. She is very excited and so am I:) Do any of your children play the Violin? Hopefully in the future we can get a piano, because I would love for her to learn to play. Learning to play the piano has always been on my list for me too, so I want to learn too:)







Then, after that, we need to get some shopping in. I just Love, Love, Love Costco! If we buy in bulk, it really seems to save money in the long run. The meat section has really great deals. The eggs, 5 dozen, I can do so much with eggs. With the Holidays approaching, stocking up will really help. Do you like Costco? .....Oh, and you can't forget all the samples they give out. My kids just love going too:)


Well, my coffee is waiting for me, and I have to start breakfast!
Happy Saturday:)
XO

No comments: