Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chicken Artichoke Pasta!

Good Morning!
When we were in Georgia, my MIL made this pasta dish. It was really good. She gave me the recipe.
With the leftover Chicken I had, I used it to make this dish:)





You can click on the recipe to enlarge it.






Here are some of the ingredients I used.




I used the red and green pepper instead of the yellow and orange. They were much cheaper at the grocery store.





This is the finished product.

Everyone LOVES it.
I think it is perfect for summer:)...or really anytime!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Thursday and my husband has been in San Francisco since Monday, he will be home this afternoon~~YaY!!!

Tonight I am making pork. I have these pork strips that I cut up into bite size cubes, and fry them with onions and mushrooms. I usually serve it with rice or mashed potatoes. I will steam some broccoli and make a nice green salad. I also made some dinner rolls, so I will warm those up for dinner too.

Not sure if we are going to do anything away from the house today.
I may take the kids to the park.
Tomorrow I am going to take them to the big pool:)

Alexis has been going to the beach a lot with my sister and her cousin. It is great because her cousin is the same age and they get along like best friends.
Alexis is becoming quite the expert on boogie boarding...LOL.

School does not start here until September 7th, so we have a little over a month of summer left.

Fall, I think is my absolute favorite season:)
Everytime I go into the garage, I see Fred, and I tell him, it is almost time to come out...LOL.
For those of you that don't know, Fred is my scarecrow, and he comes out September 1st and stays by my front door until December:)

Happy Thursday!
Off to clean the toilets!










3 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Loved your post. I am going to try the recipe. I too, love Fall. Have a great day!!connie

Anonymous said...

You always have the best meals! Your family is very lucky. I get so many meal ideas from you. Although I'm not a skilled cook as you are, I'm actually able to fix many of your recipes. Thanks.

Julieann said...

Anon, Thank you so much for your comment, that was really sweet:) I try really hard to cook good meals and with that also comes a lot of mistakes...LOL;)