Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mushrooms




Button Mushrooms!





Snap off the stem of the mushroom. Put the stems in the food processor with about two green onions and chop them up together until they look like bread crumbs.







In a saute pan, put butter/margarine..and saute the mushroom stems and onions. Add a few drops or worshtershire sauce.








Break up a piece of bread into the mixture, and mix it up while it is still cooking. If it starts looking a bit dry add more butter.







Then add lots of cheese. I like to use cheddar. Mix it all up. The cheese should melt.






Put the button mushroom in a cooking dish. I butter the bottom of the dish.






Then fill all the little mushroom with the filling.






Put in a 375 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
Golden brown, so to speak:)


Ta-Da!!!
Stuffed Mushrooms!






A family favorite here. They are the first thing to go at parties!


3 comments:

Mari said...

Do they ever look good!

DeNiece Barnes said...

Julieann they look so tasty thank you for the recipe I will definitely be trying these

Kathi said...

Hi Julieann. I've never tried to make these. I thought they would be difficult, but you make them look easy. Yum, I think I shall try this. Thanks. Kathi