Monday, July 24, 2006

Today is my Birthday!


Woohoo:) Today I turn 36---I can not believe it. I had a very nice day yesterday--my MIL, had a very nice get together yestaerday for me. It was a very special day. Today, also happens to be Monday, a very busy day for me--plus it also happens to be my favorite day of the week. The other day, I decided to put a table cloth on my dining room table--it looks so sweet. Here is a ---<----picture. It really looks even nicer in real life---I think it looks rather lovely.
Well, I bought some things over the weekend for my home, so I am going to play with everything and decide where to hang up the new mirror and wreath, etc...You all have a great and happy day:)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

No one else believes you're 36 today, either. Now, 26 -- maybe.

Have a great day!