Monday, July 10, 2006

Apple Cider Vinegar and other Stuff

Apple cider Vinegar is a main staple for me. I take 3 tablespoons of it a day, once in the morning, afternoon and then evening--I drink a glass of water after it. I have actually grown to enjoy the taste..LOL. I have read that it is good for so many things health realated---my favorite is it is supposed to speed up your metabolism---if it does or doesn't, it can't hurt. It is also supposed to help your liver break down fatty and greasy food. I keep the vinegar on the top shelf of my fridge, so I see it every time I open the fridge as a reminder.
Water---I drink a lot of water---I don't gulp it down, I drink it slowly through out the day--at least 8 glasses--I like it cold with lots of ice, and sometimes I add Lemon to it--lemon is also suppossed to help speed your metabolism. I don't believe in diets, I believe in healthy eating and everything in moderation.
Monday--I am washing my bedding right now--there is nothing better then climbing into a freshly made bed---mmmmmm..LOL.
Kevin is out of town, so I spent the weekend cooking for him--I made a ton of chicken for him to take, and some Italian sausage, twice baked potatoes, egg noodles, salad, and veggies--I packed it all up in a cooler---he has a little kitchen in his room, so he will be able to reheat everything, and have a taste of my home cooking that he misses when he is away:) I also stuck a few love notes in his suitcase, so he will find them as he unpacks.
I woke up a little later then usual this morning, I was up a little later then usual last night, making kevin's food--so when I woke up this morning, I wasn't able to read my bible, so I will try and study it more this afternoon, and before I go to bed--I like reading it before I go to bed, because it helps me sleep more soundly and feel more at peace:) God is good!!!
Oh, a couple more things---we are on our 3rd month trying to concieve---I hope and pray God will bless me with more children.
Tony is going to Washington on Thursday for a month, I will miss him so much. I am going to use that time to go through his room and really deep clean it and organize it, for the upcoming school year---I can't believe he is going to be in highschool!!!! P.S. He doen't care if I go in his room--He likes it when I clean it:)
That is it for now----

No comments: