Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's Going On Wedneday!


One of my favorite things to talk about is being a wife and mother---and I don't mean I like talking about *ME*, I mean I like talking about what we all do and I like to hear what others do--that is why I blog hop--I go to blogs that are after my own heart, goals, and such.

I was soooooooo busy starting Monday--I went over to my grandmother's, I knew she had some errands to run--we went to Walmart---she had to get some things from there, I also got a new pair of sandals--and then off to Costco--Oh, I could spend a fortune in that store----they had little samples all over the store too--yummy.

Then after that it was girls scouts--cookies are coming!!!

Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend that lost her husband came over, it was the first time she had actually gotten in her car to do something---we talked for awhile, and she is going to be just fine--she has a strong faith in our Lord so I know she will be okay.

I also went to Michael's and bought calendars at .40 cents each----they had so many to choose from --Kelli, made this awesome post about what to do with old calendars--I love it--I am going to make these too.


Thursday is going to be a very busy day for me---My grandmother has a doctor's appointment, plus she has to go to CVS and Radio shack---and then Alexis has her Ballet class. So, today, I am going to work on my laundry, and just detailing my home and making it nice. It is going to be in the 60's today. I picked up some pretty little doilies and I put one on my nightstand with my bible on it--it looks so lovely, and then I have one on my table with my little roses on it.

3 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

What a beautiful family you have, Julieann. Thank you for sharing your heart!

Paula said...

You know, I'm not sure whether I like Wal-mart anymore or not (LOL). I do try my best to stay away. Every time I'm in their store, I spend way too much--today was no exception! We also got the phone call today from one of our favorite girl scouts--Thin Mints and Caramel Delights are on their way!!

Blessings,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I love that you care so much for your family. I didn't post about the feeding of your little one,but I do admire you for it. I will always believe God made that for a purpose and not many understand,
I had a story to tell you my dad which is a joker,but told it to be true.He said he remembered a lady in their community when he was a small boy that breastfeed hers children. Back then can milk just wasn't around. He said she had one little boy that loved feeding..she just couldn't take it from him. He said he remembered that the little boy walking and talking would walk up to his mom and say"How about alittle nene" I still laugh to think of that because dad said she would pull it out and he would stand there and drink. What a dedicated mom she must have been lol.