Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!



I took this picture last week and forgot to post it--

It is still raining----and I have been running around again all day. I was in Alexis's class room for a couple hours today--and then she had ballet, and Tony wanted to visit his friend up the hill---so, I was in my car quite a bit today. Plus, I went to the new Ralph's grocery store and stocked up on the wonderful Manager's Specials--ohh, happy day--I have a nicely stocked kitchen. I do need to take some time and organize my pantry and refrigerators once again--adding this project to my list. Hopefully this weekend I can get to my dresses, and post them (and yes with Pictures)..but if not this weekend then next week. Alexis has her Jog-A-Thon on Tuesday so that day I will be kind of busy, and Monday my grandmother has an appointment to have her ears checked and her hearing aides looked at---I had no idea hearing aides were so expensive, she paid over 1000.00 for each--OUCH!

I bought a really neat kit at Target to make Valentine Cards to send out to family and friends--plus I have to organize the Valentines party at school and I am making either cookies or cupcakes, we shall see.

Little Kevin has his *Well Baby* Checkup tomorrow morning (Friday) so I will post his measurements/stats when I get back--I am thinking he is about 20 pounds......and to keep with it being THANKFUL THURSDAY---- I AM so very Thankful for this life--Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Charity Grace said...

What a sweet picture of your little girl!