Saturday, January 05, 2008

Come and Play!

Happy Saturday---the rains came last night--I see in my comments I have a lot of questions to answer--I will answer all of them in the next following days---I especially like the question about feeding my baby--I will make a post all about that----

I want to play a game---a little game--what does it look like looking out your front door?

This is what it looked like when I opened my door today--cold and wet:




What does it look like outside your door? Take a picture, post it on your blog, then add it to my Mr.Linky:)

4 comments:

Primrose Hill said...

I messed up! This is my first time! Can you delete the first link, please? sheesh...newbies!

Julieann said...

LOL, Kristina--I deleted it!! I loved looking out your door---thank you for playing. We just got back from Build a Bear--I am going to make a post about that soon--I took a bunch of pictures:)

Julieann

Charree said...

I am not at my home today, but I would play along if I were.

I'm glad to see that you and your family are safe from all of the crazy weather.

Anonymous said...

Love your view Julieanne.
I linked mine.
Maria