Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Now on to Dinner rolls:)

I made dinner Rolls last night. Mrs. Angelena inspired me with hers:)


This is what the dough looks like after the dough cycle in the bread machine has finished (Have I mentioned I love my Bread Machine?)
Then I take the dough and make little rolls and place them on a greased baking sheet
Let them rise--->
Then bake----they are so good--Light and yummy:)

For these rolls I used the recipe, out of my Betty Crocker Bread Machine CookBook:

1 cup Water
2 tablespoons Butter or Margerine
1 egg
3 ¼ cups Bread Flour
¼ cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
3 teaspoons quick active dry yeast

1. Place all measured ingredients into bread pan in order listed
2. Select: Dough cycle
3. Remove loaf from pan, divide into 15 equal parts.
4. Cover and let rise, 35 minutes.
5. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet. 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Serve Warm

6 comments:

Kelli said...

YUM!! Now I'm craving dinner rolls! Yours look perfect!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Your rolls look wonderful!!!

Julieann said...

Thank you Kelli:)

Mrs.A, the rolls are inspired by you:)

Julieann:)

Tammy said...

mmmm...yummy! I'm wanting fresh-baked rolls right now!

theups said...

Oh,Julieann, these look BEYOND heavenly!! How did you hold yourself back from eating the entire pan yourself? OH MY!!! I LOVE baking bread so I will definitely have to make these and SOON!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Mrs Swan said...

Hmmm..no more bread maker. Going to have to figure out how to tweak them to a kichen aid bread hook. :)