Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quick Post

I am room mom today, and Alexis has a jog-a-thon also, so I will be there supporting her run and taking pictures---She is very excited, and reminded me this morning she has to have a big breakfast, because she is going to be running.

Thank you all for looking at the picture of my tummy---the picture does not look as big as I feel...LOL. This time is going by so fast too--soon enough, my precious little boy will be in my arms.

I will be back later this afternoon, I took a whole bunch of pictures yesterday---it was fun--so my next posts will be about how I multi-task in the kitchen and jog-a-thons---woohoo:)
You all have a Wonderful Tuesday xoxox be back soon!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Have fun, Julieann! I can't wait to see all your pictures!
Kelli