Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Calendar, Books and Dinner


Since it is the beginning of the month, I need to put up my January Calendar and mark important dates to remember through the month. Plus, since today is Tuesday (also the first day back to school) I am going to help out in Alexis's class today, and I know she will be making a January calendar--that will go on my fridge.

On Sunday, I had to go to the store and pick up a bag of black eyed peas, for News Years Day--I don't believe in the luck--it has just beome a tradition now to eat them:) There is a used book store right next to the store, that was calling me to enter..LOL--since it was Sunday, the kids were home with Daddy, and I was by myself--perfect moment to look in the bookstore--ohhhh they had a buy one get one free sale--I spent a total of 7 dollars and got 4 books.

A couple years ago, when we moved I did something that I so regret now, and think back to then, and wonder what the heck was going through my head at the time--well, I was trying to save money on the moving van-and I was getting rid of so much stuff, so the truck would not charge us too much--I go rid of my set of the Little House books--ugh---I just cringe when I think about that--well, anyway---at the bookstore, I found three of the books, so I snagged them right up, and for my fourth book, I got Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin. They are having another buy one get one free sale in February, so I will go back, and see what other books I can find.

The weather has warmed up a bit, since Christmas--it was so cold, now it is not so bad--kind of makes you want to start a garden..LOL---oh, I wish I could, everything I plant either dies or grows out of control--I will try tomatoes again--I just say over to myself, I can do it, I can do it...LOL.
Now onto Dinner:


Tuesday's Dinner:

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Green Salad
Garlic bread

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Facinsting Womanhood. It is a wonderful book,and believe it or not some of the advice really works!!!

Julieann said...

Hi Mrs.A!!! I can't wait to read it:)

Julieann:)