Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy, Happy Weekend!!!


Friday Dinner:
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Salad

Oh, I am so happy it is Friday-----I love it when everyone is home safe and sound. It turned so cold today, living in California practically my entire life, I don't think it has ever been this cold as it has this past winter. What is on your agenda for the weekend? Mine is just staying home, cooking, baking, cleaning, playing with my children, reading, staying warm--and just enjoying my family. I will post my picture of my tummy sometime this weekend--Kevin is watching the news, so I will have him take the picture tomorrow--I tried taking a picture, but I can't get it right..LOL. I will also have to go to the grocery store at some point this weekend--and also to Walmart, I need some beauty products:) Well, I just stopped here to make a quick post--I have some things to do before bed time, which seems to come earlier since I am pregnant...LOL. Have a lovely weekend and stay warm xoxox

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned! I'm hoping to go to a few resale stores tomorrow, a little baking/cooking. We have two birthday parties on Sunday! We'll squeeze the library in somewhere. :0)
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Thank you for calling in on my blog! I am so happy that people take an interest in my daily life! I have to say that for the same reasons as you find my lifestyle interesting, I find other housekeeping type blogs interesting. I am British, in Japan, and have never yet been to mainland USA, and I do find the cultural differences, and the differences in interior decoration, family life and values fascinating. The more I read the more interesting it gets! On the other hand, I am also reassured to find that we all think the basics are the same!

Tammy said...

Have a great weekend! and stay warm! My sister sent me a picture of their orange tree with icicles on it. It's too bad for all the orange farmers who will lose their crops this year.

It's cold here too...only we expect it to be this cold. Brrrrr...not that I exactly like it being cold though! LOL