Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Multi-tasking


Hi there:) Do you multi task? I do, I have to, especially if I want my home running smoothly. Anyway, yesterday, as I was making dinner rolls and cooking the sausage--plus keeping an eye on my daughter, and making sure my doggy was pottied every so often, while listening to the news on the radio, plus running a load of laundry, making sure the dinner salad was made, and the table was set and the trash was taken out--well you get the picture (LOL)--I saw the camera on the kitchen counter--so what do you think I did? I snapped pictures of course;)

Here is the sausage I am cooking in the skillet for dinner---->
Here is the rest of the sausage that I am going to save for another dinner, so what do I do with it?I use my food saver, and then put it in the freezer for later use.

Now on to the dinner roll post----> (which will probably be above this one)

Monday's Dinner:
Italian sausage
Steamed Rice
Steamed Asparagus
Homemade dinner rolls
Salad with all the fixings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Sometimes Hubby is amazed at how many irons I have in the fire at once.

Do you like your food saver? Do you think it was a good investment? I've been eyeing these for a while...

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! I always have lots of things going at once too!
Kelli

Julieann said...

Hi Chrissy--I love my food saver, but I didn't buy it, I had mentioned I wanted one, and my SIL gave it to me for my birthday--it was a wonderful surprise---but if I had not gotten one for my birthday, I would have bought one. I think it would be a good investment:)

Kelli, like I said before, we are so much a like---I would have so much fun if you were my neighbor:)

Julieann:)

Tammy said...

Looks like you were doing a great job at multi-tasking! =)