Saturday, January 06, 2007

Motivation


Do you ever need motivation? I think we all do at times. I woke up this morning, with my list of things I wanted to accomplish today--but first I made some coffee with hazelnut (yes it is decaf right now)...and I sat down to read the news and check emails on the computer--and like always, I like to check the Prairie Homemaker Forum----ohhh, I just love that site. Well if you look in the homekeeping section, they have a bunch of threads to motivate you to get up and do things in the home--plus there is also a kitchen section if you are in need of dinner ideas---anyway, I just adore that site and the ladies that post there are so sweet and kind. I just wish I had more time to read and participate. I have my quilt in the dryer, so I have to go get that out and start a new load--I finished cleaning the kitchen this morning---so after the bedding, I am going to go over the bathrooms to make sure they still sparkle---have a Sensational Saturday everyone xoxoxox

Saturday Dinner:
Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Salad
Dinner Rolls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds Delicious! What time should we be over? Have A Blessed Saturday!

God Bless!

Julieann said...

Come on over, there is plenty:)))

Julieann:)