Friday, August 08, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

(Click on Logo)

Awhile ago Kelli posted a recipe for
Cream Cheese Banana Bread--I saved the recipe and printed it out and hung it on my refrigerator---This morning I made the bread---and my house smells awesome!!!

It made 2 loaves--One for my family and the other one I am giving to my sister as a Thank you!

Here is the recipe:

Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread

3/4 cup butter softened
1- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
3 cups self rising flour
3-4 medium sized mashed bananas
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1/2 tea. vanilla extract



Also, click
HERE, to go back to the recipe on Kelli's blog--she explains where the recipe came from and also she has some really great pictures of the bread too!

Now please hop on over to
Kelli's beautiful blog and join in the Show and Tell fun. Thank you Kelli--I so enjoy doing these fun posts!

8 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

I can almost smell the bread from here. Looks yummy!

Carla said...

Man you are really tempting me!!! First Kelli-now you-shame shame!

Kathy said...

Your bread looks fabulous!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

That does look good.

Anonymous said...

This is a delicious recipe! I tried it a couple of weeks ago and it was a big it in my house.

Carrie said...

Oh, I could use a slice right now...

Wanita said...

Your bread looks delicious. I saw it on Kelli's blog, too, and I think I'll have to make some soon.

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you liked the bread, Julieann! I've made it three times! LOL
~Kelli