Saturday, January 26, 2008

It Is Spectacular Saturday .....


It is early Saturday Morning. I am on the west coast---so I know a lot of my readers have been up for awhile now. So when I say I am up at 5, it is already 8 in some places. I remember when we lived in Georgia--it would be 9 in the morning and 6 here in Cali--and I would have to wait until at least noon to call my Grandma. We would be eating dinner in Georgia and my Grandmother was just finishing lunch.

For the past 2 weeks I have done a lot of running around and I have not been home as much as I would have liked too--I am such a homebody, so I have really missed my home...LOL. Come Monday, I have a lot going on again, so this weekend I am completely dedicating it to taking care of it. So This is going to be my big CLEAN Saturday! We used to do these on the Prairie Homemaker, and I so enjoyed them--

I am going to work on my Menu--and that will be posted on Monday. I am going to organize my kitchen--my pantry looks like an explosion went on in there--I may be brave and take a picture of it before--would you like to see? If I get some yeses, I will do it---but I warn you--it is not a pretty site....also, my dress post, I am working on this post too--I would also love to see some of your outfits----what you consider feminine:)

Vacuum---I usually am a vacuum maniac--but I fear, it took a little break last week----so a vacuuming I will do--stairs too.

Clean, Clean, Clean!!! That is what today is all about! I will not get in my car today--I will not..LOL.

Little Kevin had his Well Baby yesterday--he is 19 pounds....and the doctor said he is a million dollar baby--of course he is;) He also gave me some Aquaphor to try on his eczema--and I think it is working better then the prescription he gave me---you all have seen that little spot on his cheek, well that is the eczema that won't go away, ugh--but I think it is now with the Aquaphor..YAY!!

I so enjoyed yesterday's Show and Tell too:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you run run all week. I just want to rest today, but not gonaa happen. I have to catch up on cleaning...work on the officce im making for my EBay store...Go get my stuff out of the Antique store im closing down... OMG im in overload already!

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a day to get caught up. I had to run most of the week, so much the week flew by.

I am turning into a homebody myself. Moreso when its cold and dreary. If the sun is shining, I often want to be out in that sunshine.

I would love to see your pantry, clean or messy :)

Anonymous said...

I have been runnung like crazy and then thelast few days sicness hit us. Next week is busy too. I really want to slow down!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see at least the outcome of your pantry! I might do a dress week too in a few weeks!

Julieann said...

I took the picture of the pantry this afternoon--so I will post it---ohh, it is a disaster...LOL--But I am going to organize it--Also, when you take a picture and really look at it, it gives you an idea of all that needs to be done.

Chrissy, I would love to see your dresses when you post them

Julieann

Kelli said...

I hope you had a very productive day, Julieann! I deep cleaned my house yesterday. Oh, I love the vacuum too. My living room floor needs vacuumed right now but since my dad is visiting and I don't want to wake him up I'll wait until tomorrow..hehe.
Hugs,
Kelli

Sondra said...

Sound like you had a busy day. My youngest has eczema too. Apuaphor is great and it can be used for numerous things. I love that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Girl I never had a paycheck.. I think i owed each time. Not good lol.Thanks for coming by.

Betty said...

How organized you are....I'm envious...

Thanks for visiting with me...please come again....Betty

Mimi said...

I am passing on a little award to you. Stop by my blog to see.