Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday's


Monday--I love Mondays. Even when I was a young girl, I loved Mondays--the start of a new week. My plans for this week is to first clean and organize my sons room--he left it in rather a mess when he left for Washington. I am going to go through it and and make it really nice for him, for when he returns, hoping he will keep it that way--oh to be a teenager..LOL. I also want to make some bread, zucchini and a wheat/rice bread I found a recipe for--it looked really good. It is just Alexis and me this week, Kevin is out of town, starting today. I made a special dinner for him last night, as he has to eat out so much when he is away--I know he hates leaving, and I miss him when he is gone, so I try and make his weekends wonderful. We are still trying for a baby--I am on my third month----It must be because I am older, we usually get pregnant the first try---hmmm, I often wonder what Gods plan is--will I have more children or not? I totally organized my laundry room, it looks wonderful and so clean--I love going in there now--as soon as my camera is charged I will post a pick of my laundry room. On my list of things to do today besides cleaning my sons room, I am going to vacuum, clean toilets, sweep and mop kitchen floor. I bought a hanging plant for my porch this weekend, it looks so nice--I have a hummingbird feeder out there and a winchime--i also hung a sign out there that says welcome friends, my porch looks very inviting now--now all I need is a porch bench to sit:) I have a chicken i am going to cook today, I am going to boil it, and make a good broth and then pull all the meat off the chicken--my daughter loves the chicken like that..LOL. I am also going to make some pea soup this week--YUMMY--I love pea soup. Well, that is all for now, I may update some more later today. I will also try and post some pictures here, but I am not quite sure how to do it yet. let me see if this works---->

AHHH it worked:) YAY!!!! That is a picture of my family about 2 years ago Christmas:)

1 comment:

Alan said...

I Appreciate Your Comments and your Life. My own dear Mother was also a SAHM. But that was many, many years ago.

I enjoy your Blog and look forward to more