Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday~~Homemaking:)

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We had a nice cozy weekend, it rained all weekend. I have my kitchen organized, I just have a junk drawer to clear out, and then I am done!
My Turkey is in the fridge~~Check!
I have the ingredients for the Green bean casserole~~Check
I have potatoes for mashed~~Check!
Pies~~Check!
Turnip Greens~~~Check
Ingredients to make my Rolls~~Check!

I have my list of everything that needs to be finished before the big day~~Check!!

I am going to go to the store tomorrow, for the rest of the things I need. I need cranberries, mushrooms, eggs, sweet potatoes, Macaroni for macaroni and cheese, cheese and fresh produce:) I have my shopping list downstairs, in case I forgot anything here.

Okay, now on to my question, because you all are always so helpful. I have noticed a lot of the great homemaking blogs have closed. I need to go through my sidebar and clean it, a few of the links, are no longer there:( Could you post some of your favorite blogs to visit, that have to do with homemaking, cooking..etc:) I would so appreciate it!

My coffee is calling me!!
XO

No comments: