Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday:) Last Day of November!

Happy, Happy Tuesday!

I woke up this morning and made cheese grits and sausage for breakfast for the children. Took Alexis to school. Puttered around the house a bit. Then Little Kevin and I took a trip to the Walmart, I just love Walmart:) I picked up a cleaning supply, some stickers for a school project and some teriaki sauce. I am going to make teriaki chicken for dinner, yummy! It is really cold in the mornings, it was 34 degrees this morning then by afternoon it warms up into the mid 60's.

I just love waking up to the house decorated all Christmasy..the tree is just lovely. I will take a picture of it tonight, when I can get a good shot of the lights on.

I have a load of towels in the dryer, and then I am going to wash a load of lights. I have a few dishes to wash too. Then I am going to get to work on other things I would like to get done.

Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: