Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy November!


Can you believe it is already November? I hope you had a wonderful October, we sure did. Halloween was great! Now, I am getting ready for ThanksGiving, I can not wait! I went grocery shopping yesterday, and guess what I found??? EGG NOG CREAMER, YaY!!! I am enjoying a cup of coffee with it right now:) They only had two holiday flavors, so I am patiently waiting for the rest of them to come out. I am doing Thanksgiving this year, and I love every minute of it. I am planning my menu already. This week I am doing something sort of like a spring cleaning, but more of a fall cleaning. Cleaning out drawers, cleaning things that have been neglected. Soon, we will get our carpet cleaned so it will look nice for Christmas, and I can't wait to put up the tree:)

My children have a four day Holiday this week, so I am so happy they are all home. It has been quite chilly this past week, and since the time change, it gets dark at about 4:30~~~So I start getting sleepy at about 6:30...LOL. I love the Fall and winter days:)

Well, I have a load of laundry in the dryer, and one in the wash. My whites are in the dryer and my linens are in the wash. I hope to get to my bedding today. My husband was also out of town this week, I am so excited he will be home this afternoon, DOUBLE YaY!

I have also noticed a few of my favorite blogs to read have shut down:( Makes me sad, as for why they left:(

Well, I must get off for now, I have hungry kids waiting for breakfast:)

Last but certainly not least; it is Veteran's Day, I am so thankful for all the men and women who have served and are serving our beautiful country under God. Bless everyone!

No comments: