Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday~~~The Day before~~YaY!

What are your plans for today? Are you going to be preparing Thanksgiving at your home tomorrow? If so are you going to be in the kitchen today? I know I am. I am going to make everything I can today:) So, I just need to pop everything in the oven tomorrow. Things like my dinner rolls, macaroni and cheese. I will boil my eggs, but make them deviled tomorrow, my stuffed mushrooms, etc. I think you get the picture;) I just love these busy and fun days, especially when it is cold outside and we are all cozy in the house, with the wonderful smells all around:) It is 7:00 a.m. now, let's see how much I can accomplish. I am also going to make a breakfast casserole for tomorrow morning so I can have an easy breakfast to serve my hungry family in the morning. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!



No comments: