Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. It is a little chilly out, not too bad though. It is supposed to be in the 60's today. I have a long sleeve shirt on, for some reason, I stay colder then anyone in my family. I will want the heat on, and my husband has the fan on him, go figure. Today was music day and Alexis was so excited to start playing her violin. She needed a binder too. So we went to Michael's after school yesterday and we bought a bunch a stickers with a music theme to decorate her new binder. She was rather proud of it:)

One of my favorite things in my kitchen is my bread machine. I use it quite a lot. I make bread, rolls, bagels etc. I don't cook the bread in the machine, because I don't like how it comes out, so I let the bread machine do all the kneading and rising and then I do the rest. I use my oven to cook it. I have had this bread machine for so long, I can't tell you how many years. It was one of my very favorite Christmas presents from my husband though. I said to him, what will I ever do if this breaks, and he said, Honey, I'll get you a new one...LOL.


These are dinner rolls I made this week. They are so soft and fluffy:)..and they have just simple ingredients...flour, eggs, yeast, sugar, butter, salt, water...that's it:)



I have my Holiday book out, and it it is keeping me on track and motivated~~~ I copied Fly Lady and added my own touches to her Holiday Journal.

I am still working on organizing my kitchen, so hopefully by the end of the week, it will be all done.

Dinner, is going to be beef loin sirloin steak:)

I can't decide if I want to put Little House or the Walton's on for background noise, hmmm...I am patiently waiting for Christmas music to start playing on the radio:)

No comments: