Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Plans

Hello. Today is Friday and there are a few things I want to get done today. First I am going to go over to my sister's and pick up the poodle skirt. Then I will head on over to Walmart to pick up Little Kevin a new shirt to wear for our portraits. I am going to stop at the grocery store for some butter and a few other things.

Then it will be home sweet home!

Yesterday while I was running errands--I picked up a bottle of this glass cleaner--ohh, I am in love...LOL. I looked it up on line and they have a whole line of products that I am going to look for while I am out today---

(www.SpraywayRetail.com)
When I got home yesterday, I used this spray cleaner to do my closet mirror doors, I can not believe how clean and clear they look--beautiful!


So when I get home today, I am going to wipe down every mirror and glass I have. It smells good too.

I also picked up four renuzit apple and cinnamon air fresheners and put them all over the house, and one lavender in my bathroom.

Dinner will be something with ground beef, since that is what I have in the fridge and it must be used.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Where did you buy that product at, i need a good glass cleaner?

Ms. Tee said...

Ammonia-free has to be good!

Hope you have a good weekend~ :)

Julieann said...

Mrs.R--I got this glass cleaner at my grocery store--Alebertson's--it was only 2.99. Do you have an Alberston's by you? I forgot to look in Walmart yesterday, but I will.

Julieann

Blessed With 4 said...

I use this all the time. I love it. No windex or glass plus for me. This is great on stainless steel also!