Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday's Post!

I need a poodle skirt for a play Alexis is going to be in next Friday--my sister says she actually has one for Alexis. My sister seems to always have EVERYTHING...LOL.

I bought Alexis about 7 pairs of shoes at the beginning of the school year--she was a size 13, she is now telling me her shoes are starting to feel snug--so I have to pick up a pair of shoes for her. I got her 3 pair of new shoes for Christmas--a size larger--a pair of play shoes, boots and a pair of fuzzy croc slippers. I don't spend a lot of money on the shoes, because she grows out of them so fast---the slip on shoes at Walmart are only 8 dollars---and the boots are like 12.

For our Portraits, the girls are going to wear red and the boys are going to wear black. Kevin only likes to wear black--and I have worn black in pictures many times, but this year I am going to wear a really pretty red top that is very Christmassy. I will let you know how that day goes.

It is supposed to be a hot day today---So it looks like I will be changing into a sundress--it will be 82 degrees this afternoon.

I have to stop at the store and get some produce--we are out of lettuce. That is all for now.

I hope to play in the two *Memes* tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Seems Megan grew out of all of her shoes from last year too.
I had to buy her dressy shoes, black boots, and brown dressy suede boots.
I wonder if we bought the same boots..Megans brown seude from Walmart also. They were $12.

Can't wait to see your portraits.
I think red/black will look great together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann,
My girls have fast growing feet too. More so with Belle she just turned 6 years old. Oh boy its fun shopping for shoes though, the girls just love it:)
Red and Black sounds so pretty, can't wait to see the picture
Poodle skirts are so much fun. Have a great day Julieann
deezie

Anonymous said...

Seems the feet grow faster than you can buy shoes. Kiera wears a 4 already! Sometimes 5.

I buy a lot of her shoes at payless because we like variety. Right now she has about 10 diff pairs.

I like the black/red colors. I bet that will look nice. Can't wait to see your christmasy red top.

Dana said...

My daughter is just hitting a size 13, you can send your girls shoes this way:)))