Monday, November 10, 2008

Handy Helpers

Debi Dawn's Handy Helpers

To-Do Lists

Recipe Sheets

Grocery Shopping List

Phone Number Lists ---> I have two of these printed out and put on my cork board in my kitchen

...and so many other fun things on her website. I have this always on my sidebar--I just wanted to make sure every one saw it--I have preprinted out some of my favorites and put them in my notebook for handy use. It is fun to use something fun sometimes, instead of just a plain piece paper.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I'm heading over to check out the link. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Little-House-Prairie-Complete-Television/dp/B001EL6ECM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_11?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1226331341&sr=8-11

Julieann,
Did you see this box set? It has your name written all over it!

Jackie

Dana said...

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing:))

Ronda said...

Thanks for sharing all of these, I could use some new one's.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda