Monday, November 03, 2008

Dinner Rolls Revisited:

Dinner Rolls:This is what the dough looks like after it is finished in the bread machine on the dough cycle: Make the little dough balls and let them rise in a warm place covered for about 35 to 40 minutes
These are the rolls right out of the oven---I promise you can not eat just one:)

For these rolls I used the recipe, out of my Betty Crocker Bread Machine CookBook:

1 cup Water (Warm)
2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
1 egg
3 ¼ cups Bread Flour
¼ cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
3 teaspoons quick active dry yeast

1. Place all measured ingredients into bread pan in order listed
2. Select: Dough cycle
3. Remove loaf from pan, divide into 15 equal parts.
4. Cover and let rise, 35 minutes.
5. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet. 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Serve Warm


11 comments:

Rhonda said...

your recipe is very similar to my favorite roll recipe
and yours look so yummy!

Kathi said...

Oh Wow! Your family is so blessed to have you as wife, mother and cook! They look so delicious.

Kathi

Mrs Swan said...

I am bread challenged even with the correct recipe I am afraid LOL I am thinking about trying some bread today or tomorrow now that i have the kitchen aid mixer. I think that would be your X-mas gift from Kevin LOL I know your's would be used well

Sondra said...

My mouth is watering now.

Shirla said...

Your rolls look wonderful! I use the recipe that came in my bread machine book, but I'm saving your recipe to try.

Lori said...

MNN! They look delicous! I love fresh baked break and rolls.

Anonymous said...

They look delicious!.
I'm trying and struggling with making some gluten free/casein free breads right now. Your post just made me want to try again

Charree said...

The rolls look yummy. Do you think that it would be possible to make them without a bread machine?

Julieann said...

Charree--I have never tried this particular recipe by hand---I am sure it would probably work. I know Mrs. A, has an awesome roll recipe that doesn't require a bread machine--let me see if I can find hers for you.

Julieann

Charree said...

Thank you. I would love to have a good rolls recipe.

Anonymous said...

These are great...I've done this recipe a few times before. Just last week I made a big pot of split pea soup and these rolls to go along with it! Yum!