Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday Chatter!

Thank you all for looking at my Thanksgiving pictures and my Garage sale find!
My little baby, had a mild fever last night---I think he is getting more teeth, I am keeping an eye on him, he seems to be playing fine, but a little more restful--so we are staying in today so he can stay warm and rest.

I am making stock out of the turkey carcass---it will keep the house warm and keep it smelling yummy. I pulled off all the tender meat and wrapped it and labeled it for my freezer, for when I make dumplings.

I am also, doing some decorating and other odds and ends through out the house.
I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!!! Like dumplings!!

Dana said...

Love the cabinet you bought:)

Lori said...

I love dumplings too.
My side of the family had dumplings with their meal.
ONly I wasn't there to enjoy them.

WE were celebrating Christmas with Al's side.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Gosh, even that turkey carcass looks delcious to me! :)
Hope you share a picture of the dumplings whenever you make them!

It's Always Something Around Here said...

I am planning to do this today!!