Saturday, November 08, 2008

Daily Routines* and a little more....

My Daily Routine is always changing, as I am sure yours is too.
For now the norm lately is waking up at 5:00 a.m.--it is a little bit too early, but I am use to it. Little Kevin goes to bed at 7:00 and sleeps until 5:00---so I get a good chunk in the evening to get things done. Sometimes though, I fall into bed shortly after he goes to sleep.

So my day is between 5:00 a.m. to about 10:00 p.m.---(Give or take)

In that time--we have Breakfast, lunch and Dinner--and snacks in between:)

There is the laundry that is constant--if I am not washing, I am drying and if I am doing neither of those, I am folding, hanging or ironing.

Toys are being picked up through out the day.

Sometimes it is shopping day--that is usually Tuesdays.

Bread to be baked, cookies to be made.

Children to be cared for and loved on.

My husband to spend time with.

The vacuum goes around at least once a day.

School drop off and pick ups

Dishes--yes--dishes---are always being done through out the day. I try my best to always go to bed with a clean kitchen--do I accomplish this--not always, but I do my best.

Internet time--is through out the day---when I can catch a few moments.

Basically through out the day--I am cooking, cleaning and taking care of my family--some things are at set times, and other things are very spontaneous. I may take a shower in the morning and decide that my shower really needs a good scrubbing. The sun may be warm and I decide to take the kids to the park.

My time with God is through out the day--I am in constant chatter with him through out my day, my bible sits at my desk that I am reading daily and learning --I have my study guide right there too. I also use the Internet to help me study.

I am a history buff--I am constantly reading books or looking things up on the Internet, particularly about world war 2.

About my miscarriage--not a day goes by that I don't think about it as my due date comes closer---every month, I get a little nervous not knowing if this may be the month I may have conceived--when I see pregnant ladies, I do have that tinge of jealousy, of course I do--but I am also thrilled for them too.

My Notebook is always used, I love to write things on paper, and make lists--etc.

Everyday is different and yet it is sometimes the same---I lay in bed at night and thank God for the day and my children. I thank him for my husband --and I just Thank him!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about your day!

Lori said...

What a neat post. Thanks for sharing.
My day consists of all those same things.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post at a glimpse into your day. :)