Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi!

Today has been such a busy, busy, busy day!!! Fun:) Today is my sister's birthday so I made a cake and decorated it with ribbons and speckles of candy--Chocolate on chocolate of course:) I bought her a pair of these vintage earrings(she loves that kind of stuff) and a card about how she is a gift from God:) I went over there and visited with her for awhile--she is 29 (cough) 42 :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay--I want you all to check out Elizabeth's *NEW* Blog---If you want inspiration on being the best Keeper of your Home---you soooo need to check out her new blog--->Project Home Economics-A One Year Course. She puts so much love in all her posts---and so much wisdom, please hop on over and if you do, leave a comment--she is such a gentle blogger--I adore her!

7 comments:

Sondra said...

How sweet that you made your sister a cake. You know, I have never done that for my sister. That is awful huh? Hey stop by my blog for a fun new recipe I found. I know how much you like to bake and it might be something fun for you to do with the kids.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

The Project Home Economics course sounds great! I will be checking it out.

Anonymous said...

I notice Elizabeth quotes Cheryl Mendelson in her blog. I have her very excellent housekeeping A-Z "Home Comforts".

Ali

P. S. And Happy Birthday to your sis!

Primrose Hill said...

what a cute blog! thanks for sharing!

Dana said...

Do you have a printable menu site that you use?

Dana said...

Julieann, I know you will get a kick out of this post. Go check it out, it's a mom that just had quints, if you go to older posts you can see the delivery
http://phillipsmultiples.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

Becky said...

Happy birthday to your sister...now where are pictures of the CAKE? :-)