Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuedsay Post

This post is so late for Tuesday--I have been on the go today--and every time I tried to come upstairs to post, the phone would ring.

Eye Doctor today for my oldest son---I will make a separate post about this. I am next, I need an eye checkup and order new glasses--that will be fun--they had a lot of neat frames, and I may be looking at Contacts again to appease my hubby--he does not like glasses, and I seem to be having to wear my glasses more and more and more.

I have chicken baking in the oven with baked potatoes, baby peas and a salad. I have so much to post about too---this is all for now--it is quite chilly today too--

My throat has been on fire for the past two nights, now my voice is going---maybe it was all those times having to chat on the phone----anyway, I will try and be back later---Happy Tuesday!!!

Flannel nighties ---yay!

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I need to go to the eye doctor, too. I've been meaning to, but other things seem to take priority. But my vision is really hollering that I need to go. I need bifocals. {{Sigh}}
And yes, it's time for the flannel nighties!

Anonymous said...

I understand where you are coming from with the eye doctor and glasses. I have glasses for computer usage and find I'm needing them more and more too. AH the joys of aging :)