Saturday, November 08, 2008

Love Comes Softly


I noticed Hallmark will be showing the Love Come Softly Movies ((the Janette Oke books)Directed by Michael Landon Jr.) today---Love Comes Softly will be actually shown last---why? I don't know:)

Anyway--these are two of my favorite parts in the movie----Fast forward through this first one to the last 3 minutes---You have to smile, as she learns to fry a chicken--->






...and then this is where the title of the move is spoken---it is half way through this video when (Theresa Russel) Sarah Graham is telling Marty that *Love sometimes isn't fireworks, sometimes love just comes softly* I get the chills when she says that. Go half way to about 5 mintes into the video--->

3 comments:

Charree said...

I love these movies. I read the books as a teenager and was so very happy when they made the movies.

Have a great weekend!

~Charree

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

This is one of my favorite movies! I just loved it! This whole series is just so great. Watching these clips makes me want to watch the whole thing again. :)

Ronda said...

My oh my how I do so love these movies. I want all of them on CD.
Thanks for the reminder.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda