Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Award!

*Special Note--First off, before I begin--I know some of you have a *NO TAG* zone, and if I have named you and this is the case, please know--you are in no way obligated to play--Just know you and your blog are loved by ME!!! :)


Ronda, my friend at *A Peachy Keen Life* has given me this award--I am honored, thank you so much. Please, if you have not already, hop on over and check out her blog--it is so nice---and it is pink too:)

Sooooooo, the rules are I am to pick 10 blogs and give this award too them--so here are the ten blogs I am choosing to hand this pretty award too. All the blogs I visit are cool:) All the blogs I visit have that certain something that keep me coming back--be it about, homemaking and being the best wife we can--to, they just make me smile!!!





The rules for this blog are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

Ten Cool Blogs:

Shirla's Life
Still Learning
Held In His Hands
The Merry Rose
Maria
Jenn's Nook
Meaningful Days
Unexpected Journey
Sonshine Blessings
Little Mountain House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On TLC--they keep playing a commercial for Jon and Kate--and this lovely song is played--it is just so sweet--it is called *It's A Beautiful Life*











Have a Beautiful Day;)

13 comments:

Shirla said...

Oh WOW! Thank you Julieann! :)I'm not sure if I know 10 people to pass the award on to, but I'll try.

Did you watch the show last night after Jon and Kate Plus 8 called Twins, Twins and Sextuplets? I recorded it, but haven't watched it yet.

Shirla said...

Julieann...I am so with you on Jon And Kate Plus 8 always on the go, flying here and there! I want to see them at home in their normal everyday setting. The renewal of their vows was nice, but there was something about the hole thing that didn't set right with me, I cant put my finger on what it is, its just something about the hole thing that didn't seem sincere to me.

Shirla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirla said...

My comment posted twice so I deleted one of them.

Angelena said...

Thank you for the award Julieann! You are so sweet! Your comments brightened my day up!

Anonymous said...

Juliean,,
Thanks so much for thinking of me. Your blog and you are such a inspiration and I always feel so welcomed and challenged your blog.

Jenn said...

Thanks so much Julieann!! It's wonderful to have an online community of ladies that we can relate to and/or be inspired by ;-)

Christina said...

Yay!!! My first blog award! Thank you so much Julieann!! You are such a sweet person, and a true inspiration to all of us wives and mommies!!

Dana said...

I posted a thank you earlier but I dont see it say i will say it again, you are too sweet, thanks for the award it's my first:)))

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Thank you so much, Julieann! That is so sweet. I love visiting you at your blog, too!

I've never seen Jon and Kate, but I like the song you posted!

Jenn said...

One more thing, I just wanted to let you know I'm having a giveaway on my blog for the 10 DVD pack How to Disciple Your Family from Vision Forum.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Julieanne. I love coming to your blog, you often inspire me.

I'll work on the sharing with 10 bloggers tomorrow when I might get some time off :)

Charree said...

Thanks so much for the award Julieann. It is my first award and I am very excited. I enjoy reading your blog and reading your ideas. I hope that you have a great day!

~Charree