Friday, November 21, 2008

So Much To Do!

Hi---I can not believe it is Friday. I am absolutely thrilled--NO SCHOOL FOR THE WHOLE UPCOMING WEEK---YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kost--a local radio station has just started their 24/7 Christmas Music! I am so happy --Radio is now on. Did I ever share a favorite Christmas song of mine--I just adore it--->



There is just something about the start of the Christmas Holiday that just seems to make everything seem okay--KWIM? Make sure you tell every one *MERRY CHRISTMAS* None of this Happy Holiday stuff---let's celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

Anyway--I am preparing my home, for Thanksgiving, what a wonderful holiday--I just LOVE it!!!! Love it!!!

Today was my daughter's 1950's show at school--so my posting is a little late. Busy, busy, busy, I tell ya.

Pictures of this lovely event--->
Can you spot her-->After the show--->
I have a nice 7 bone roast in the oven and I am now going to start on my Laundry and I have so many things/ideas to do to prepare for this Holiday Season----

Neti Pot--I am going to start to do the Neti Pot--does any one do this--Thoughts?

My friday *Memes* I soooo appoligize to Kelli for her Show and Tell and to Kelly--The Barefoot Mama for her Feminie Friday--I just could not get to them today--Please know I so have fun doing these---Please go visit these lovely blogs and check out these wonderful *MEMES*

Have an awesome Friday!!!

XOXO

10 comments:

Dana said...

I have heard of a neti pot but never used one. Will it help with nasal allergies? Your daughter looks adorable in her costume. My kids only get Thursday and Friday off:) Bill Oreilly has a bumper sticker Im thinking about buying, It reads " WE SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann,
I have never said Happy Holidays to anyone, I stick with Merry Christmas. Oh how your daughter looks adorable.
I have never heard of a Netti pot? what does it do?
have a great weekend Julieann
deezie

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Alexis looks SO cute! I bet that was a cute program.

I'm glad you mentioned KOST playing their Christmas music now. I will be sure to tune in! I love having it playing in the house!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

what a cute outfit!! i love it!

It's Always Something Around Here said...

My son uses a neti pot to help with his allergies. Once he got the hang of it, I think it really has helped him.

momstheword said...

Cute picture of your daughter! BTW, we love LHOTP series (Little House) too, I left a comment on the post. We also have the books.

I am sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Allow yourself the time to grieve and heal. You have lost something very precious, but the Lord brings healing. I still think about the little one that we lost and wonder what she'd be like. Even my kids still talk about her sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I love that beautiful song, thank you for sharing :)

I loved the pics of Alexis.
Her hair is just beautiful. She is so beautiful. I hope she had fun.

Rose of Sharon said...

She looks like a doll! Have a fun week with her home!

Hugs, Sharon

Lori said...

Your daughter looked so cute in her 50's outfit. What a fun theme.

Ronda said...

Julieann,
I just love that song, Thanks for sharing it with us, how lovely it is. Sweet and true.
Your daughter looks just lovely.
What fun she must have had.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda
May you have a blessed Thanksgiving Day/Week.