Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday's Ramble About.....

Why do I use a Notebook for my home? Because I like too:) I was one of those kids that got so excited for the first day of school so I could get my supplies all ready--so I have so much fun, yes I said F.U.N. , making and adding to my Home Notebook. I heard this saying on the radio the other day * Do what you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life*..so that is basically what I am doing----I just love what I am doing--yes sometimes I am so busy my head spins around, and other days I find more time then I should playing on the computer--but I think of it as a learning game. I learn so much from reading about other people, and plus I do a lot of research on so many things too when I am on the computer.

Well, I have so much stuff that I want to accomplish by Monday--so I am typing fast so I can get back to it----Laundry is on my list, working in the kitchen--and I also have to make a list of things I will need this week from the store-----I will be back to check in through out the day--so if you see me comment--you know I am taking a break:) Blessing to all my friends!!! xoxox

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Busy!--The best way to be!

theups said...

Hi Julieann!! I just LOVE reading about your days!!! I always feel like I'm sitting down having a chat with you.

His,
Mrs. U

Kelli said...

I hope you are having a productive weekend, Julieann! Today, I went through last year's winter clothes to see what still fit. I have it all written down on paper and will take it to the resale store this week to get the other things we need. I also worked on school prep. stuff. I love school supplies too!

Kelli