Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy, Happy Sunday!!!!

Welcoming in September---YAY!!!! Even though it is 100 degrees outside--I am slowly getting my home ready for Fall. Here is a vase filled with Apple and Cinnamon potpourri and a candle on my dining room table. I want you to meet *Fred* He was at Walmart trying to avoid the crowds--I saved him for only $6.84--My Grandmother bought his twin:) He is now guarding my door. I just love my new scarecrow.



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and is able to stay cool!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun to be decorating for fall, Julieann! It's my favorite season so I'm going to get started too!! Your candle is beautiful and I love your new scarecrow..he's so cute!
Happy September!
Kelli

Myrna said...

Love the scarecrow!

I think I need to get a new scarecrow for my front door area. I had several that I used at school. But when I retired last year I left some of them at school and decided some others were looking a little bedraggled--even for scarecrows. They didn't make the trip home. Time to update!

Hope I can find one as cute as yours!

Jenn said...

awww....cute scarecrow you got yourself! I LIKE Fall a lot, though my fave season has become Spring in the last few years. The decorating sure is fun! I just put out a cornucopia, some color leaf, acorn, pinecone and cornucopia cling ons the windows, and I need some wheat. I really love the look of wheat. Thank you for stopping by!!

Jenn

Jodi said...

LOL ~ I love Fred. How courageous of you to brave the wilds of Walmart and save him and his twin from the crowds. ;o) I'm slowly putting out fall things, too. Too many summer temps over 100 this year ... I am *ready* for the cooler weather!

theups said...

The scarecrow is adorable!! And he has a NAME!! LOVE IT!!!!!

It is still WAY too hot here, too. I am SOOOO ready for the crisp fall weather!

His,
Mrs. U