Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday

Ohhh, I want to make my Wednesday post before it is Thursday...LOL. Last night Kevin needed some things from the grocery store, he did not like the brand of deodorant he had picked out, and asked me to get a different kind.--Sooooo I did my big shopping trip today, which was nice. I got the sale paper, and made my list. I bought the big pack of pampers size 2, they go up to 18 pounds, Little Kevin is already 16 pounds--so I don't want to buy the mega box at Costco until next time--he will soon need size 3. I am going to my Grandma's on Friday to take her to the Doctor's, so I will also go to the Farmer's market too, because she lives right by it. I bought a small amount of fruits of veggies today, but I will load up on them on Friday. My menu for the next few days, consist of tacos, a roast, London broil on the grill cooked medium rare, more chicken--I also bought some ground beef, that I have to divide into smaller portions. I ran out of time today, so that will be done tomorrow. I have been up since 5:30, and I am tired---a good tired---a lot done tired------a sleep well tired----

I look at my children sleeping and just smile, and hope they are dreaming of wonderful things--the baby lets out a giggle in his sleep--I just wonder what he is dreaming of...sleep well my friends:) xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very productive day! Go Girl!

Chrissy T
www.mother-moments.blogspot.com

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi there!
You have been busy haven't you!I have been checking your blog daily, but seemed to have missed the last couple of posts.

Kevin is a beautiful, healthy baby! What a blessing!

Hugs,Sharon

Maggie Ann said...

Is there anything more satisying than accomplishment? I think not..smile. What a good feeling to have 'done' things!

Anonymous said...

**the baby lets out a giggle in his sleep--I just wonder what he is dreaming of**

I like to imagine the angels tickling him or coo'ing at him. :o)

theups said...

Baby Kevin is already 16 pounds!! What an adorable dumpling he is!!!! Elizabeth is tiny, only 20 pounds. I think she'll be wearing size 3 diapers until it's time to potty train!!!!

His,
Mrs. U