Thursday, September 20, 2007

Can You Read This--->

I recieved this in an email-----I could read it--can you?

This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Can you read this?

15 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

Yes Maam I can read that. Everytime I get the email I am tickled that I can actually read it so easily.

Rose of Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose of Sharon said...

I read it perfectly! Isn't that funny! I have always known my brain was weird and I am terrible at spelling.......whoever said that phone starts with Ph??? Should be fone! :0)

Interesting!

Sharon also known as shroan

Rose of Sharon said...

Hey, I left you a comment on your test blog....I had a question about how you put boxes on both sides of your blog, did you figure it out? Also, where did you get your Blinkie?

I have so much to learn about blogging. I also want to add music. I'll keep poking around til I figure it out! I love your site!

Sharon

Paula said...

Julieann, yes was able to read this, but I will say I read it a little slower than I normally would.

Blessings,
Paula

Lori said...

Yes, I was able to read the whole thing. Isn't that interesting.

Unknown said...

Yup, I can read it! I love things like that! Just don't ask me any math questions. ;0)

Kelli

~~Deby said...

yes I can..this is so cool
Deby

Anonymous said...

I can also. That is neat!

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I read it easily too but then I'm good at reading it's my greatest gift,but don't ask me to do anything mathematical !!

Mimi said...

I cluod raed ti eslaiy.

Actually, I could read it easily. I wonder if everyone can, actually, since so many have responded that they could.

The men in my family -- father, dh, ds -- are all brilliant, but not a one of them is good at spelling. So, I guess this is good news for them!

The Frugal Countess said...

It makes me wonder if teaching children to read is easier if they have been exposed to more books b/c they've "memorized" the word, rather than learned by phonics? That is super interesting to me since I homeschool my kindergartner that I'm teaching to read. Maybe I should do more flashcard type words with him? Cool!! :) :)

candy said...

I could read it easily too. Fun!! :)

theups said...

What fun! I could read it, too!!

His,
Mrs. U

Charree said...

I could read it...I will have to print in out and see if my DH can.