Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor day!!


I hope everyone is enjoying there Labor Day and last day of summer. I may be the oddball, but I am happy for summer to be over--I just sooooooo LOVE fall. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all of God's seasons--but Fall is may favorite and summer is just too hot (When I was a teenager, I loved going to the beach and playing in the water and getting a tan, but with little ones, unless Kevin is with me, I just don't feel safe going with all the kids without some help)...LOL.

My husband is working today---He will always work on his days off just to catch his guys up on there locating. All his hard work did pay off, he got a 5% raise on Friday--YAY HUBBY!!!

Anyway, tomorrow my children start back to school, so I have plenty to do today to make sure the rest of the week goes smoothly. Happy day to you all and try and stay cool--I can not wait until it cools off so I can turn the A/C off. xoxox

5 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

I agree Julieann!!! LOL Fall is my favorite season too! It is when all the the pumpkin flavored stuff comes back to the market and Starbucks (yeah yeah I know waste of money but I <3 the Pumpkin Spice Frap)

I've been buying Halloween decorations on clearance the last couple of years and I plan on pulling them all out this year and putting them up since Aaron is older and will understand somewhat.

Yeah Fall!!!

Carole Burant said...

I thought the first day of Fall was on Sept. 21st???? Summer still has a couple of weeks to go, don't take it away from me!!! hehe Actually, I do enjoy Fall and the cooler air we've been getting already feels sooo good! Happy Labour Day to you and yours, dear Julieann:-) xox

Betty said...

Julieann,
When you mentioned your husband locating....does he know my son-in-law Chad? Amy's husband. I think they were at the same locating rodeo a few weeks ago......

Thanks for visiting with me and taking the time to comment..Betty

Jodi said...

Julieann ~ I'm reading this on Tuesday . . . so I hope you were able to get all those morning drop offs coordinated and that this first day of school is going smoothly for your children! :o)

Paula said...

We love the fall also! C'mon cool weather!!