Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Spray Wash, Floors, Tomatoes--Happy Tuesday!

It is Tuesday--and thank you all for your prayers for my children, Alexis is better---I think she was better an hour after she was home...LOL---Tony still sounds a little rough, but I give him credit for going to school--He knows I will rescue him if he needs to come home. Dinner was really good last night--Kevin wanted french fries instead of mashed potatoes, so french fries it was. Tonight I am going to make Italian sausage, Noodles with oil and garlic, veggies, and a salad.

I went to the store looking for this product I saw on TV --it was Shout Advanced and it got stains out that were all ready set in--I couldn't find that product, so I bought this--ohhh boy, does this work good---my new favorite product right now---and it smells delightful:)













I got the bucket out and filled it with soap and water and some bleach and washed all my floors in my home----don't get me wrong, I use my swiffer all the time--but a good scrubbing is what my floors needed:) I didn't do it on my hands knees though, I cheated a little and used my cotton head mop:) The floors look nice and my house smells clean--and all the rugs are ready to be put back down when they finish up in the dryer..I washed all bathroom rugs today too.












...Aren't these just gorgeous!!!! They are big too---The grocery store were having a nice sale on Tomatoes--and when my Dear Hubby was at the store, he brought these home---they are going to be so good in my salad.













Oh, the picture below of me in my apron--I had to giggle at my mirror, boy, did that need to be cleaned(don't look)---OOPS...LOL--oh well, such as life:) Have a great Tuesday--it is nice and cool out----so it is always nice to do housework.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Julieann,
You always sound so happy! It's a great pick me up.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing is clean smelling house from nice clean floors. I think clean floors is a pet peeve of mine.

You just motivated me!

theups said...

How sweet of Kevin to pick up those wonderful tomatoes for you! What a thoughtful man!!

Your floors look so nice and clean. My mopping day is tomorrow. I LOVE the way the house smells with a freshly mopped floor. :)

His,
Mrs. U

Paula said...

It's time to mop the floors here, also!! I just love it when they are freshly mopped--too bad they don't stay that way--laughing!! Sounds like you had a very busy day!!

Blessings,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I love tomatoes. They look yum!

Irene said...

Hi! You are motivating me to not put off the housework. A clean house is one of the BEST feelings.

Anonymous said...

Julieann,
You are such an inspiration! I'm off to mop my floors now. :)

Lori said...

I will have to check out that Spray and Wash.

I too get down and scrub my floors from time to time. They just need a good scrubbing.

The Frugal Countess said...

The whole house just feels better when the floors are spotlessly clean and the rugs are cleaned too!!

I am going to try that stain cleaner - I have been using something else that is not working and my baby stains everything she wears. I've actually had to put some relatively new things in the Goodwill drawer b/c they are just really too stained to wear. Thank you for the recommendation!!!

And I'm glad to hear the kids are on the mend! :) :) :)

Julieann said...

:::giggles::: we should all have clean floors now :) I get motivated too--when I read about someone doing this or that too.

Julieann