Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's A Beautiful Morning!!!

YAY!!! I woke up to rain----rainy days are my favorite. This is what it looks like outside my bedroom window. (Giggles) Who else would be outside in the rain at 6:30 in the morning taking pictures...LOL:)
Raindrops

List
Laundry
Cooking
Cleaning
Organizing
Baking
;)


I am not sure what dinner is going to be--we had London Broil last night on the grill, and I made homemade french fries--I cut them really thin and they came out so good.

I am going to go look in the freezer and pull something out---I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love rainy mornings.

Chrissy

Kelli said...

I love rainy mornings too, everything is nice and cool!!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Kelli
P.s. I wear my purple ring, but not the ruby one. I'm afraid I will lose it! LOL

Mimi said...

Yummy,London Broil!