Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Monday!

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday ..I just LOVE Mondays. I worked on laundry over the weekend, still working on that. I also need to iron some things that did not come nice out of the dryer. I got everything out of the dryer fast enough, but, somethings just need to be pressed. For Sunday dinner, I made a pork roast---it came out so tender. SOOO, after I send this post, I am going to shred the rest of the pork, put it in my crock pot with BBQ sauce, and have pulled pork tonight for dinner. I will make a fresh green salad---and probably mashed potatoes---Cole slaw sounds good--but then I would have to run to the store--we shall see. It is a cool morning-and I have my pretty new apron on--it is so funny, I am trying so hard to be neat, so I don't get it dirty...LOL.

I had to clean the bird cage this morning and vacuum the feathers under neath---the girl bird, knocked over her food dish--and made a mess, she does that--the yellow bird, Sunshine, is so sweet, and the blue bird has quite an attitude...LOL.


Looky here--I got pumpkin pie incense--isn't that such a pretty little jar:)

I also made another stop at Grandmas (pictures below)---Alexis doesn't get to see her as much because of school, so I make special stops over the weekend too, so we can all visit:)




I have my list goingof all the things I want done this week--it is on the kitchen table, and as I get one thing crossed off--two more things pop on my paper that needs to be done. I REALLY need to mop my kitchen floor today, I seemed to have neglected it over the weekend---OOPS!!!

Alexis and Tony are both complaining of a sore throat and tummy ache--Alexis is laying on the couch, and Tony said he had to go school----I told Tony to call me any time, and I would zip right down to get him--the school is right down the hill--it takes me 2 minutes to get there--but when everyone goes for drop off and pick up--it takes up to thirty minutes----oh well:)

Well, I better get going---I hope everyone that stops by is having a wonderful, productive Monday!!! xoxoxo

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Let me guess....TARGET?!?!

I have just returned from our weekly shopping excursions...and Target is always our lunchtime pitstop. I pack the kids lunch (we live an hour away from the stores...so we plan ALL of our errands on one day-which takes quite some time....) and I get nachos and popcorn. When the children are done their sandwiches-then they get the popcorn. So everyone gets a treat.

Anyway. I picked that jar up so many times. Then I saw the body scrub. Since I am on a SUPER tight budget this week, I decided against both...but I WILL be getting some at some point this season! :-)

Julieann said...

HA HA!!! Yes, Rebecca it was Target!!( I love Target) I went there to get a shirt for Alexis--she says all the girls are wearing a shirt with a Monkey on it, and they are at target--so off I went...LOL. Anyway, I got the incense for only $1.00 at my Target:)

Julieann

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Monday!

Chrissy
www.mother-moments.blogspot.com

Rose of Sharon said...

Your day sounds productive and fun. You are a good wife and mother! Have a great day!
Sharon

Carole Burant said...

I love how you're so happy to be a homemaker...I've always been that way too:-) Now that my boys are moved out and my marriage is over with (although we still share the house) I still love being at home and taking care of it!! I wish we had Target stores here in Canada...I've been to the one in Niagara Falls, NY when my friend Steve and I cross the border on our trips and I so love it:-) That bottle of pumpkin pie incense looks fabulous!!! I do hope Alexis and Tony feel better real soon!! xox

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had a great Monday, Julieann! Your dinner sure sounds yummy!! I will say a prayer that Tony and Alexis feel better soon. Benjamin and Emily have had a sore throat and cough.

I love the picture of Grandma, Alexis and Little Kevin!
Kelli

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing Megan well.
I will be praying that your kids feel better too.
I know it is no fun. I am sick with a cold(sore throat, coughing, etc) right now too. As well as Megan too.

Love that pumpkin pie spice jar.

I agree with you. I have to have my lists made out too. It seems like you just get things done and then there are a few more to do.
Never ending household duties.

The Frugal Countess said...

I love that your grandmother is such a big part of your family's life. It really blessed me to see your sweet babies in her arms. :) My grandmother passed away before my first child was born and I really miss her. :)

theups said...

I love hearing about your days. You are always so CHEERY!! I LOVE THAT!!!!

I hope Alexis and Tony are feeling better. It's NO FUN when family is sick.

His,
Mrs. U