Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday!

List:
(I am going to add the things I have accomplished today--just to see for myself)

F.Y.I--I have an itty bitty baby to care for all the while I am doing housework--so things may have to halt so I can nurse/play with baby:)

Showered

Breakfast

School

Washing bedding

Start the banana Bread --bread is now baking--made muffins instead of a loaf --on the counter cooling:)












Boiled eggs

Changed all calendars--it is OCTOBER---yay!

Printed out some coloring pages for Alexis

Used my Little Green carpet machine and cleaned a spot on the carpet--

Vacuumed Living room

Hung up some clothes

The dishwasher was filled half way from last night's dishes--so I filled it up with morning dishes and baking dishes--so dishwasher is now going. Whew :o)

Finished all the school rounds

Dinner is now prepped and in the oven

Emptied out a huge Tupperware storage bin I had in the garage--and working on it for something new I have swirling in my head--I just need Kevin to move my dresser over about 2 inches---I tried, I am just not that strong--

setting the table for dinner--make it look nice:)

Empty out the dishwasher

Put load in the washer--> whites!

No baths were given--Alexis was complaining of a sore throat and just wanted to go to bed, and Baby Kevin has Eczema--so the doctor suggested short baths and done every other day---so Tuesday night will be bath time--he just loves his bath too.

Got ALL the dishes done from dinner--Kitchen is clean.

....that is a basic look at my Monday--wow--to me it doesn't look like too much--but I didn't add every detail of my day--like how many times I had to stop to answer the phone--or how my new neighbor stopped over and chatted..tc..Now, on to my next post:)

10 comments:

Heather K said...

Hi Julieann..
just popped in to say hi and see what you're up to....busy as usual!!! :))
Have a great Monday/first of Oct!

Mrs Swan said...

::happy dance:: I know it is Fall and October because my favorite creamer is back on the market!!! Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice!!! YUMMMMM Will be checking back to watch the list growwwwww. :)

Momma Roar said...

Its so nice to have a list of what we've accomplished...even though, everday it feels like its the same list!!!!

candy said...

Just dropping by to say HI :)

Candy :)

Paula said...

Hi Julieann, sounds like you had quite a busy day!! I was busy until I took a 2 hour break to have lunch with a friend--laughing!!

Blessings,
Paula

Carole Burant said...

As they say, a mother's job is never done! lol Sounds like a very busy day again:-) xox

Rose of Sharon said...

Busy day for you! Wow! Enjoy these times with your family, it goes by so fast!

:0) Sharon

Anonymous said...

You rock girl! Have a good Tuesday!

Chrissy

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a very busy Monday like me. Isn't it great a great feeling to get alot accomplished.

I got alot accomplished on Monday too. That was my day to catch up on everything.
I exercised, ran errands, vaccumed swept and scrubbed the floors. Cleaned my bathrooms, murphy oiled down my kitchen and appliances, did laundry, swept the garage, vaccuumed the van. Washed the van inside and outside. Sprayed for bugs all around the outside of our home.

Then I could have the rest of my week for doing other things...playing with Megan, taking Megan to storytime, reading books with the kids, doing my bible study etc.

theups said...

I LOVED reading all that you accomplished!!!

And thank you for sharing that about Little Kevin's excema. Elizabeth has it on her elbows. I think hers is related to Downy fabric softener. Argh!! I forgot and used it on her towels last week. Sooo I thoroughly washed everything again with vinegar. I sure hope this clears it up!

His,
Mrs. U