Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday!

Aren't these the cutest little waters. I picked these up at Costco--I got 70-8 oz waters for under 8.00--perfect for lunches---plus I always bring one in the car with me now---since I am nursing I have to keep my fluids coming.

Things are going so much better today---thank you all for your kind words-----I just have to remember things aren't always as bad as they seem, and almost always I am able to look back and think how could I have been so upset.

Well, my sink is shining right now---I did the normal housework today---The kids are on the mend--and I must take Grandma to the Doctor tomorrow for an appointment she has.

I have a roast in the oven for dinner--and my washer and dryer are going. It is such a fall day today--I LOVE IT!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have had a better day.

Chrissy

Heather K said...

it sounds like you're having a great day! your little waters are so cute.☺
Heather

randi said...

Sometimes the best days are the ones filled with simple pleasures like housework and laundry!

Jennifer in MS said...

Sounds like a lovely day.....especially after the last one!

Have a blessed day!!

Cherish the Home said...

Julieann,

You are so productive! You always inspire me to do better and better.

I'm so glad today has been a better day for you than yesterday was. (o:

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Mrs Swan said...

Julieann can you please come to my house and putter around and clean? I am just pooped with this pregnancy. :)

Update in my blog BTW

candy said...

We buy those all the time :)

Lori said...

Those look neat. They would be perfect for lunches.
OK. I'm thirsty now. hehe