Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday!

Airing Out The Quilts By Linda Nelson



How was your Monday? Mine was productive, I took Bobby shopping today--and we had a wonderful day. Little Kevin just started puting his little hands forward reaching for you, when you put your hands out to pick him up--it was so precious and it made my Grandmother smile for those little hands to reach out to her.

I just took a load of laundry out of the dryer to put away, and I thought I better make a post before bed:)

I took this picture of the Albertson's I shop at--pretty exciting, huh? LOL---well, I always enjoy pictures on blogs of things like this--

It was a hot day today--I mean HOT!!! It is supposed to cool off--hopefully it will. We had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner--I used a jar sauce with Mushrooms and Olives--and it was pretty good--I really like olives.

Well, tomorrow Alexis is having a play date with a friend from school--so that should be fun. There are some really nice kids on our block too, so that really makes me happy that Alexis is having a nice social life:) It is so cute to hear little girls play--

My dear sweet Tony, was in a situation with some kids--and he made the right decision---I am soooo VERY proud of him. It is hard being 15, remember those days?

Well, I better get the laundry put away--have a great evening:)

2 comments:

Momma Roar said...

That picture made me think of my laundry line outside yesterday - I love when I wash out our blankets and seeing them dry in the breeze!

We also had spaghetti for supper - I used a jar too, and hunted for a jar of mushrooms but couldn't find any :( lol

You are a wonderful mom and I'm sure it can be difficult to watch older children, especially teens, make decisions. I'm so glad your Tony made a good one!!

Lori said...

We had a very productive weekend. We got lots of home and yard projects done. Ahh that's a good feeling.