Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday--Catch Up!


(Picture courtesy of http://www.countryheartdesigns.com/)

Okay, so yesterday did not go quite as planned. I took my daughter over to my sister's house, to play with Emma, and she was going to take them to the petting zoo--then when Uncle Bob came came home from work he takes the girls swimming and he is working on Alexis's swimming lessons--he is a great swimmer, and really the only one I trust to do this. Then I had to go to the grocery store and buy some odds and ends--coffee and cheese---I made hamburgers with satay'ed mushrooms and noodles with oil and garlic with a green salad---it was really only for the two Kevin's-- Big Kevin had everything and little Kevin ate some of the veggies from the salad--like the tomatoes--isn't that funny he eats tomatoes...LOl.... then he had some noodles and for dessert they had Otter Pops. Do any of you buy Otter Pops--they are an absolute necessity in our home--they are my husbands favorite. So on to my laundry--I still have a lot of laundry--I need to do it all--but then the sun comes out and my little pool calls us out side---I posted some pictures of my kids in the pool--I took those pictures, I think on Saturday--cute, huh?

My Grandmother does not want to go shopping today, she wants to wait until she gets all the sale ads in the mail and then she will make her list--which is probably good, because, I need to play catch up at home.

The picture of the washing machine in the post below is not mine, I wish it was----I just thought it was so neat--it was probably similar to something my Grandma had.

Also, I have been informed my poll is not working--I guess that site is down for now--if it doesn't start working soon, I am going to take it down--but I see that Fall seems to be the favorite:)

He knows how to splash...LOL. When I am not taking pictures, I get in the pool too...LOL.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Hi Julieann,
Looks like the kids had tons of fun. Wish I had a pool I could jump into.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda
Have A Peachy Keen Day.

Sondra said...

What is an otter pop? Please enlighten me on that :)