Friday, July 04, 2008

4th Of July!!


God Bless America, Land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her Thru the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, To the oceans, white with foam God bless America, My home sweet home"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."


Happy Birthday, America!


I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July!!!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Hi Juliean. I like your tribute. I hope you are feeling good. Bless you sweetie. Kathi

Sondra said...

Hope you had a happy 4th! Oh, and your carpet looks good. Hope you can keep it that way- never happens here!

Lori said...

Love this post
Happy belated 4th to you and your family. Hope you had a great weekend.