Friday, July 25, 2008

Feminine Friday

(Click on Logo)

For Feminine Friday I am going to share some of my makeup. When I was a teenager I wore A LOT of Makeup--I even went to beauty school--and that is all we did was play with beauty products. Beauty school was a lot of fun and a great learning experience, but it was something I wouldn't want to do for a living, but I am glad I did it. When I met my husband I was all natural, and then one not AFTER we were married we were going dancing and just for fun I put some makeup on--and my sweet husband loved it. So now, I put on a little makeup--and you know what, it makes me feel even more feminine...LOL. So here is a picture of some of my makeup--some new, some not so new--liner, eyeshadow, lip gloss, lip color--and mascara--I like to play with my lash curler and all those fun things they have for us women---I love to do facials, manicure and pedicures. I keep all my makeup in a pretty basket.

Thank you so much for visiting my Feminine Friday. Please hop on over to Kelly's Blog---> Barefoot Mama and join in the fun. Thank you so much for hosting this awesome Meme, Kelly!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I don't wear makeup but I think if it is done simple and feminine it is so pretty on people! You always look pretty to me!

Anonymous said...

I nice routine has helped me have a better completion. I keep my pretty simple.

Mrs.B said...

thank you for your post. I went no makeup for sometime and then one date night I thought I would wear some and DH liked it so much. I have started putting a little make up on each day just for DH and it helps me remember to be a lady. I am trying to switch to some all natural makeup but it is a learning process on how to apply it. :(

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

I see Rimmel in there...I love Rimmel, Julieann! I also love makeup. :o) It's so much fun and a great way to try a lot of different looks. My husband always jokes that I could never be on Survivor because there's no mascara on the island, LOL!

American Homemaker said...

I love makeup too... it definately makes me feel feminine

Ronda said...

I love make-up to, but have opted for a lighter, more nature look as I have gotten older.
Funny, I went to beauty school right after high school, and decided I would like to be a mother instead of a beautician. Mainly cause women just really do not know what they want to do with their hair, LOL. Good choice for me. I am much better at being a wife & mom anyway,LOL.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda