Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Alexis Day

Today is Alexis day today. What is Alexis day, you ask? :::::Giggles::::: I make up days in my house, to celebrate each day. Alexis is my daughter, and since it is her day, she gets to pick out dinner----basically it is a day we do extra things, with in reason. She made her first cake today--it is in the oven right now, when it is done, I will post a picture of it. I will write her name on the frosting, for her day. I put up a little sign, that says Alexis Day. She enjoys it, and all day says, "it is my day". We also make up other days, like Jammy day, Dress up day, Tony Day, Daddy Day..etc--I am sure you get the idea.

Tomorrow is Trash day, so I emptied all the trash cans, and cleaned out the fridge, of leftovers----I am also going to tidy up Alexis's room--Tony's room is still spotless, since he is in Washington.


I am not pregnant this month, hmph!!! I know God has a plan, I just really want another baby, or two, or three. We shall see.

Have you ever watched the TV show, Wife Swap? Oh boy, that show is so inspiring..LOL--when I see how some of those women care for their homes, it makes me want to clean and cook even more----Some of those women are so filthy, ewwww----okay, I shouldn't judge, but they are filthy..LOL.

It is hot here in Georgia, I feel terrible, that Kevin has to work in this heat---but I am greatful, that I am able to stay home and care for our children and our home---there is nothing more then I would rather be doing---I can't call what I do a job, because to me it is not a job, it is a pleasure and it is my whole life!!!!

I took out some ground beef for tonights dinner, for Kevin-----I think I will make stuffed hamburgers for him. Since it is Alexis day, she wants fish, so I will make her some fish---she doesn't care for ground beef, but Kevin loves it----it really isn't a bother to make both, it is rather easy, if you know what you are doing. It really blows me away, when a woman doesn't know her way around the kitchen---I think they act like that for attention--I mean if you know how to read and have commen sense, I think anyone can cook......if more women would concentrate on home and family, and not on jobs out of the home, the world would be a better place. Okay that is all for now--will update soon:)

No comments: